Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy...

...should be the new craze.

Strong is the new skinny.*
Real men love curves.
Only dogs love bones.
Thigh gaps.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP?!

I am so sick and tired of seeing this spread across social media!

I have friends of every shape and size who have husbands of every shape and size that love how they look. I have friends who look different than me in every way.

Let me tell you everyone has their body they battle.

I am a skinny, pale, 34AA chest, size 5 jeans, size 2 dress, size 9+ shoe, wide shouldered, no assed woman.

But let me tell you something, I'm am HEALTHY! Can I always get better? Of course! Everyone can and should. I just didn't realize that if you weren't the perfect image of a woman (which I don't even know what that is) that you were in fact NOT a woman.

How about being a caring friend? Uplifting those around you? Seeing the positive in people? Not judging what you have no idea know about?

That sounds like a real woman to me. It's not a size or an image. Its the way you act. The way you present yourself. Its your character.

So how about...

A woman is the new woman.

Not skinny, pale, tall, healthy, or emotional
Just a woman
Carrie Danilla Linn


*Why does Strong have to be the new skinny. I didn't realize that everyone's goal was to be skinny. How about strong being just that, STRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment