Thursday, April 25, 2013

My sense of humor...

... is sick, twisted, hilarious, random and lets face it never ends!

If you have read a single one of my blog posts you prob got a chuckle or two out of it. It's a gift... I blame my family for it. We are all goofy, weird, and well, let's face it perverts (Which we all know make for the best humor!) So go pee, put on a pad, and grab some tissues.

This is my kind of humor...

Prego farts/opinions are the worst!

My family says "Don't you LOOK at me in that tone of voice" all the time... this is the online version

Same way I used to look at the clubs!

You know how hard it is to nail jello to a wall?!

Oh Angry Kitty... You always make me lose my cool by laughing!

My Army "kids" do this to me... I can only imagine what my actual kids will be like.

I don't even know what they put in my bathroom products anymore!

And our meds were butt whoopins!

Been there more than once... on date nights with Nic none the less!

Hey... sometimes you can annoy me Nic, but I still love you!

I WILL DO THIS TO JAMESON NIC!!! HAHAH

It will scare the crap out of them when they read up on history and realize it was for recreation!

Not unless he is invited to the right party... I know God has a sense of humor.

I'm 24... that's not old... you're music DOES suck!

It WAS casual Friday!

Seriously, what the heck did the chicken do to be questioned?!

Damn liberals

Family gene

I'm like Joey on Friends... CARRIE DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!

I learned better a few years ago after we went to a Passions Party and my mom whacked my face with a big rubber pink.... Weapon

Linnitis... Probably be named after Nic though.

Prego yoga once a month lately!

Shh... Don't tell anyone!

Lego pain should be on the picture scale they have on the back of hospital room doors with those smiley to frown face.. lego being the most painful.

And I haven't even gone to the extreme of my survival kit yet!

Squirrel!

Martha...

I want this for my nursery just so I can have a little laugh before losing my cool

My Army kids understand this!


I think this goes with the Military humor I gained by marrying Nic.

When is one of the Ex's going to write a song about her?!

Bathroom faucet and redoing kitchen table come to mind Nic... *cough cough*

REALLY!!

I dont want to point it out though... It's pure entertainment!

Remember that when you get in bed tonight.

I better get apology flowers and dinner too!

lol

And randomly breaks out in song and dance

I know so many perverts! You all know who you are!
 
 
 
Ok now take a deep breath! I'm done for now since I got to laughing again and about made myself pee and Jameson has the hiccups against my bladder! haha
 
In a giggle fit
Carrie Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment