Thursday, June 6, 2013

Coffee breaks...

... are now essential.


Now that I'm not feeding Jameson breast milk I can now begin to survive off of caffeine again. I'm not a big soda/energy drink person, but I love a great chai tea or over sugared coffee every day of the week. Heck, who doesn't?!

It's nice now once I get Jameson fed, changed, and down for his morning nap to fix a Cup of Life and eat some breakfast. This literally keeps me from crawling into a small ball and snoozing away the day. I mean I have bottles to clean from the night, laundry to do, and lets face it catch up with the world with fb, email, Pinterest, and this here blog.

I know I mentioned it before but after having little miracles you have to still find time for yourself. I know I enjoy escaping into a long hot shower, reading a few chapters of a new book, or being able to write a blog post... that doesn't take 3 days to finish.

To be able to find time for myself though I HAVE to have that energy burst after dealing with a month old monkey crawling on my all night long. I couldn't tell you what was up with Jameson last night except I think he got into the coffee. If he was a 2 year old he would have been running through the house, singing at the top of his lungs, playing the pots and pans like a drum set, and hanging from the ceiling fan throwing fruit loops. Yes my one month old was that hyper! I swear he was minutes away from actually crawling already. So needless to say I didn't get any sleep with him all over me (mostly when he would shove his head and fist into my throat.)
Not my baby... but is my coffee cup


Cue 2 cups of strong caffeine.

What would this life be without coffee... Imagine a crying baby, can't find his binky, and you can only move 3 steps per minute. THIS IS HELL!

Well the cup is empty, baby is fussing, and want to finish these pizza rolls before dinner is done.

JAVA JAVA JAVA
Carrie Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment