Sunday, March 10, 2013

One of these days...

... I'll actually start blogging on a regualr basis but never do bc... well, I have no idea!

Ok so new blog. WOOHOO! Lots of fun! Party on Garth! Party on Wayne!

How do you start new blogs is such a pain. *Stands up from my comfy chair, not all that easily by the way being 32 weeks prego* HI! I'm Carrie Linn. Live in Kansas right now. Born and raised here for the most of my life. Married to my awesome Army Ranger husband Nic. We are expecting our first baby, A BOY!, in May. I like crafts, cooking, guns, fashion, trucks, big dogs, reading, writing (which y'all need to stay on me about so I keep bloggin!), all the usual girl stuff and even some not so girly stuff (Hello muddy boots by the water!) *Sits back down*

So the basic introduction is out of the way. I will blog here about a little of everything really. Favorite recipes (and maybe some fails) will be posted. Crafts I do (and some attempts) Life as a prego/new mom. Being an Army Wife and handling the Army life style. The goods, the bads, and the down right 'What the heck is she talking about' moments.

I do like to keep the humor in life so prepare for some laughs!

*Disclaimer alert!* I can sometimes get on a rant and rave and gabber one and one in extreme detail and you might get a little lost along the way. Stay in there and read until the end. I like to draw the entire picture so you understand exactly what it is I'm trying to say. (No reading between the lines with me people!)

*Disclaimer alert #2!* There may be a few blogs about my person opinion on politics, religions, society groups/people. These are MY opinions and you do not have to agree. If you want a small friendly debate about a certain subject, cool! But you start bashing... OH HELL NO! I dont go for that crap!

*Disclaimer alert #3!* Prepare for randomness! You will often get a post about something funny that happened to me that day. The oh so favorite "S*%t My Ranger Says" (my husband can be a hoot!). Or something that me and/or my family and/or friends find absolutly hilarious but it's one of those 'you have to be there' moments.

*Disclaimer alert #4!* I like to give life pointers. I promise it's all common sense stuff you can think of yourself or easily google, but I like to give advice to those that need it.

*Disclaimer alert #5!* Just kidding! Enough is enough. I'll write some acutal blogs now that I have your attention. Or I lost it and I'll just be writing a timeline of randomness to myself so I dont forget the 'quitchy' dinner with my parents or the recipe for cream cheese mints in the shape of cowboy hats.

Hope y'all keep reading my future blogs! And if I dont post, TELL ME TO WRITE SOMETHING!!

Carrie Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment